Saturday, November 21, 2009

saturday

today started off with such great potential. i woke up at 9:30, all pumped up to get stuff done. i was committed to getting all of my crap finished so that i can have a nice, relaxing evening. this is how the day has progressed so far:

9:30 - exited my slumber, all pumped up

9:30-9:45 - laid there, felt "pumped up" quickly replaced by lethargy

9:45-9:50 - made a cup of herbal tea and a bowl of marshmallow mateys

9:50-10:05 - ate my cereal. slowly.

10:05-10:10 - forced myself to make a list of all the things i need to do today

10:10-present - promptly ignored list, began watching videos my friend sent me of an Asian woman spectacularly folding t-shirts

i'm just as excited as everyone else to see exactly where this day is going to take me.

0 comments: